At Airmid we are passionate about supporting local and sourcing the finest ingredients from sustainable ethical sources worldwide to create our chemical free 100% natural skincare range. It is the quality of our ingredients that make our products work. Pure essential oils are used first for skin benefit and them aroma.
We do not compromise on quality and have full control of our ingredients and production which is essential.
• Flowers and botanicals are homegrown by organic methods in the distinct Irish soil.
• Our raw honey, beeswax and propolis are sourced locally.
• The fucus serratus used in our seaweed soap is sourced from by Atlantic Irish Seaweed in Caherdaniel, Co. Kerry.
• Organic Shea butter comes from Ghana where the women are paid a fair price for their work.
• Our organic cotton reusable face scrubbies are hand crocheted by Selkie Crochet in Waterville, Co. Kerry.
• The handmade paper on our soap bars is made by Brenworks in Clarinbridge, Co. Galway.
• Our wooden soap dishes are made in Doolin, Co. Clare by Irish Wood Products.
We do not have outside manufacturers. Airmid is a genuine Irish business with all Airmid products imagined, designed and created in Ireland.
Laraghakea, Kilfenora, The Burren, Co. Clare, Ireland.
Airmid have been chosen to represent Local Enterprise Clare at The Ploughing Championships 2018. As part of its National Programme the Local Enterprise Offices are hosting a Local Enterprise Village at the National Ploughing Championships being held this year in Tullamore, Co Offaly from Sept 18th – 20th 2018.
CERTIFIED SKINCARE - PH TESTED - NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
All Airmid unique recipes have undergone full safety assessments by a qualified cosmetic chemist. They are produced in accordance with strict EU regulations.
We are members of the Design & Craft Council of Ireland and were proud members of Original Kerry Craft Trail in 2017.
Members of the Burren Ecotourism Network and located in The Burren & Cliffs of Moher Geopark on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way.
We exhibit regularly at Craft Fairs and Shows throughout Ireland. Kevin exhibited in Sweden in August 2016 at the Urkult Folk Festival, thanks to mycreativeedge.eu, a website which showcases the work of businesses and freelancers working in the creative industries sector in Mid-Sweden, North East Iceland, Northern Finland, South East of Northern Ireland and the West of Ireland.
Airmid Skincare was a finalist in the ILDN National Enterprise Awards in 2016.