At Airmid we are passionate about supporting local and sourcing the finest ingredients from sustainable ethical sources worldwide to create our chemical free 100% natural skincare range. It is the quality of our ingredients that make our products work. Pure essential oils are used first for skin benefit and them aroma.
We do not compromise on quality and have full control of our ingredients and production which is essential.
• Flowers and botanicals are homegrown by organic methods in the distinct Burren soil in our own garden by Kevin who is an organic horticulturist.
• Our raw honey, beeswax and propolis are sourced locally from Banner Beekeepers and Irish coastal beekeepers.
• The fucus serratus used in our seaweed soap is sourced from by Atlantic Irish Seaweed in Caherdaniel, Co. Kerry.
• Organic Shea butter comes from Ghana where the women are paid a fair price for their work.
• Our organic cotton reusable face scrubbies and soap saver socks are hand crocheted by Selkie Crochet in Waterville, Co. Kerry.
• Our Palm oil is sustainable sourced and certified RSPO.
• Our wooden soap dishes are made in Doolin, Co. Clare by Irish Wood Products.
We do not have outside manufacturers.
Airmid is a genuine Irish business with all Airmid products designed and created in Ireland.